We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team!
We are regularly recruiting for bike builders and mechanics, salespeople and store managers/assistant managers in each state where we operate.
Reid Cycles is an equal opportunity employer. If you have the attributes to do a good job, then we would like to speak with you:
- Highly motivated and strive to make the most of every day.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to making the business/store and yourself highly successful.
- Committed and disciplined to work efficiently.
- Keen to earn an above-average wage/salary.
- Have had previous experience in a bike store and/or retail sales.
- Know about bikes or willing to learn.
- Passionate about providing the best customer service experience possible.
- Have the ability to work to a flexible roster.
- Enjoy the buzz of a busy store.
Benefits of working at Reid Cycles:
- Join a friendly team that gets to work with bikes every day.
- Flexibility in working hours with permanent/casual positions available.
- Competitive salary/hourly rate (for casual staff) plus the ability to earn bonuses/incentives.
- Training to improve your skills.
- Opportunity for career progression into management and other areas of the business.
- Save money through our generous staff discount plan.
Do you have the motivation, attitude and skills to succeed?
If yes, please send an email with a resume and cover letter stating why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you to discuss.