What is the Reid Return Policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days (unless you have a warranty claim, please see our warranty info for more details). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We will only accept returns on clothing that is in as-new condition, unworn and with the tags included. For hygiene reasons, in particular with knicks or shorts, we cannot accept the return of items that have been worn. Perishable goods such as food & supplements cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: gift cards.
How can I return something I bought online?
If you purchased an item online it can be returned using the following process:
- Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide all necessary details as outlined below
- We will do our best to respond within 1 business day with further instructions
We'll need the following information to quickly process your return:
- Your order number, if known (it appears on the top of your order confirmation email)
- Your name and address
- A description of the issue with the item that you are returning
- Photographs of the item
- Whether you would prefer a refund or exchange
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition - if it is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Can I return my product In-Store?
Yes! Please click HERE for more info.